Laser Eye Surgery & LASIK Information
Shedding Light on Laser Eye Surgery
Imagine a newfound freedom from eyeglasses or contact lenses. That’s the promise of laser eye surgery, an in-office procedure that is also known as LASIK. Odds are you have friends and family members who have said hello to laser eye surgery – an amazing and extremely safe surgery and said goodbye to their corrective lenses. We want you to enjoy better vision and a better life, so call today for a free eye surgery consultation. You won’t believe your eyes after eye laser surgery!
Taking the Mystery Out of LASIK
At The LASIK Vision Institute / Global Laser Vision – located in Huntington Beach – our goal is to educate potential LASIK patients about their eye surgery options – and to help them choose the best option for their vision and their budget. We are the premier Center for laser eye surgery in Huntington Beach for a reason, so please take that next step and arrange for your complimentary eye laser surgery consultation. One of our top-ranked surgeons will walk you through the laser eye surgery procedure, help access your LASIK eligibility and help you pick the best option for you. It’s time for you to live life the way you want – with clearer vision.
Conditions Commonly Corrected by LASIK
- Farsightedness (hyperopia) – this condition is where the focusing power of the eye is too weak to bring light rays from a distant object into sharp focus on the retina. If left uncorrected, this condition causes headaches, eyestrain, and blurred vision. Thanks to LASIK, hyperopia can be addressed by the latest types of eye correction surgery.
- Nearsightedness (myopia) – this condition is the opposite of hyperopia, where the focusing power of the eye is too strong, and it brings light rays from a distant object in focus before the retina. The primary symptom with nearsightedness is blurry distance vision. This is often successfully corrected with laser eye surgery.
- Corneal curvature (astigmatism) – this is quite a common problem and is caused by having the eye surface shaped flat like a football rather than round like a baseball. When left uncorrected astigmatism causes blurry vision that leads to headaches and eyestrain. Astigmatism can be corrected with a laser eye surgery procedure where an astigmatism-correcting implant can be used to achieve better distance vision without glasses.
Common Visual Conditions corrected with Laser Eye Surgery
- 18632 Beach Blvd., Suite 100
- Huntington Beach, CA 92648